Wayside training Usk
Our courses are usually based at the
Usk community education centre which is the new library. The
courses start at around 18:30 for about 2 hours and
last for 20 weeks.
The cost is £300 which includes the RYA required
documents describing the RYA virtual world
- Almanac including tidal streams, tidal highs and descriptions
of the ports plus a day skipper or coastal skipper hand book.
- RYA Charts.
- Software download for the RYA training plotter.
- The course work books which is basically the home work after
- The exam papers which are usually marked on the day.
There is a 95% pass rate, in a small number of cases exams are
- Additional items will be required such as 2b pencil, rubber,
dividers and portland plotter: all available at
discount price from the RYA and available on first day of class.
- Additional items can be purchased such as book of navigation,
rule of the road etc.
Your instructor Steve has many years and thousands of sea miles
and of course qualified by the RYA
For more information email
Face Book Home Page Go
to face book